VisionUnit by senswork
Ready-to-Install Camera Modules
- What is the mechanical installation situation in the system?
- What are the dimensions of the camera, optics, lighting and how are they to be mounted mechanically?
- How do you keep all optical components variable for later fine adjustment?
- How is shielding from external sources resolved?
- What exactly does the camera's field of view look like and where does the part have to be presented?
- How do you synchronize a servo axis with a line camera or a 3D scanner?
- Which electrical interfaces are necessary and how do you divide the responsibilities?
It is obvious that there are many factors that can unnecessarily complicate or delay commissioning.
However, NOT with senswork: To simplify this process of coordination, senswork has developed the VisionUnit. Thanks to defined mechanical and electrical interfaces, optional focus variation units, modular axis systems for scanning applications, and the whole thing housed as a modular system, integration is simple.
The compact test unit can be installed in machines with little effort. This saves a lot of time during commissioning.