Consulting & Training
We Will Make You an Expert
Would you like to learn more about the machine vision industry? We offer different types of courses and software training as well as individual and commercial consulting.
senswork offers training courses for the image processing softwares VisionCommander and VisionPro. All training courses are held by certified senswork experts. At the end of the workshop, each participant receives a certificate. If you are interested, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of training and consulting does senswork offer?
We offer various courses.
- Training courses for the image processing softwares VisionCommander (Basis) and VisionPro (Advanced)
- Project-related customer training
- Consulting in the field of AI, deep learning and image processing
2. What are the requirements?
For our training courses on VisionCommander and VisionPro, the participants must have a basic understanding of image processing. No previous knowledge is required for consulting services in the field of deep learning and AI.
3. What are the associated costs?
The training for customer projects and senswork products are free. For workshops, advice and training for companies or individuals, please contact Rainer Obergrussberger. In your request, please state the desired training, program, the number of participants and the possible time frame. We will be happy to send you a price list and further information.
4. How many people can take part in a course and how long does it take?
We offer two options for learning our software:
- The basic training on the VisionComannder lasts two days. 4 to 6 people can take part.
- For advanced users, we offer training on the VisionCommander and VisionPro. Duration: 1 day. Up to ten people can take part.
5. Where do our courses take place?
Training can take place at senswork in Burghausen, at senswork in Munich or at your location.
6. Who conducts the training?
All training courses are carried out by certified experts from the respective specialist areas.