The senswork measuring system inspects cutting contacts on a connector assembly and eliminates the need for mechanical testing.
Premium Quality in Connector Production with Automated Inspection Systems from senswork
We guarantee the highest quality in the inspection of connectors and connector assemblies.
Measurement of Platinum Pins & Connectors
The demands in connector manufacturing are high: Connectors must maintain tolerances of 0.1 millimeters and smaller with tight cycle times.
Optical measurement of connectors in production is critical for quality and reliability. It ensures exact inspections of dimensions and tolerances, compliance with industry standards and norms. It also checks quality parameters such as contact spacing and alignment. It further detects even the smallest defects, automates inspection, and ensures traceability through documentation. This practice contributes to overall defect reduction, increased efficiency, and cost savings.
Fast & Reliable Inspection
For manufacturers of electronic assemblies, it is essential that testing can be easily integrated into the production line to ensure efficient production.
senswork's measurement and inspection systems not only measure the position and optional height of pins, but also detect missing pins or incorrect connector types. We also offer ready-to-use modules for tumble circuit testing, coding inspection, and our unique virtual connector gauge.
Our Manual Test Station for Electronic Assemblies in the Field
Whether automotive, medical technology or mobile phone connectors - we offer manual test stations and fully automated inspection systems for testing various connector types.
RF Coaxial Connector
RF Coaxial Connectors
Inspect PCB Connectors with sensworks Virtual Connector Gauge
The Virtual Connector Gauge is our unique inspection tool for checking the pluggability of PCB connectors - quickly and without contact.
senswork's virtual connector gauge uses high-resolution cameras and a sophisticated software tool to create an accurate image of the board or socket and check it against the detected pin pattern of a connector. This non-contact approach is flexible and can be used for different connector types without wear or damage to the pins. This provides fast and reliable quality control even for a wide variety of connector types without mechanical setup.
Here is what our connector inspection measurement and test systems have to offer
- Measuring pin positions
- Tumbling circle measurement with/without maximum material principle
- Measuring pin height
- 3D planarity testing of PCB connectors
- Detection of connector coding
- Verification of housing dimensions
- Color proofing
- Measurement of test dummies for self-verification of calibration
- Implementation of MSA1, MSA2, MSA3
- System calibration (optionally also according to DAKKS)
- Provision of calibration means for automatic recalibration
Benefits - that's why with senswork
- Complete fully integrated inspection units (VisionUnits) from a single source
- Flexible optical setup: Automatic focusing, very high resolution down to 2µm, various illumination configurations freely switchable
- Extremely short evaluation time
- Virtual plug gauge as a unique tool for quality inspection of platinum connectors
- Extensive software framework
- VisionCommander© for integration of up to 8 independent inspection stations in one production machine