Quality assurance in medical technology: Deep Learning is used to reliably verify the completeness of first aid kits.
Verify Completeness & Ensure Product Quality
Color, shape and position verification, sorting, counting
The Last Step Prior to Final Packaging - An Important Part of Quality Assurance
Final product inspection is the keyword for completeness check applications, in automatic sorting or counting:
- Are all parts present and correctly installed?
- Is the label attached and in the correct place?
- Are all screws present and provided with locking varnish?
- Is the blister fully assembled and are all parts in the correct position?
This is just a selection of possible inspection tasks in fully automated final inspection that we can solve with our turnkey image processing systems.
- Counting of features on assemblies
- Completeness check of assemblies and components
- Inspection of assemblies and product carriers
- Checking colors / shapes / position, for example of connectors and color-coded single wires
- Avoiding wrong ingredients in food technology
- Find missing products quickly