Completeness inspection - sort - count
- Counting features in assembly units.
- Completeness control of assembly units and components.
- Inspection of placements and product carriers.
- Control of colors/shapes/position, e.g. plugs and color-coded individual chargers.
Final product inspection...
...before the last step - the final packaging - is the codeword for applications in completeness control and automatic sorting and counting:
- Are all parts there and correctly installed?
- Is the label attached and at the right place?
- Are all screws installed and covered with locking varnish?
- Is the blister full and are all parts in the right position?
This is just a small selection of possible tasks in completeness control, which can be solved elegantly with our systems. In the fully automated final control we ensure the completeness control of products e.g. the completeness of loading with our ready-to-use image processing system by senswork.